:: it's still 2021 ::

assalam,

like always, before i start babbling i'll read my previous posts. and the irony of my early paragraphs just made me  LOL-ed sorang2. what was i thinking. obviously that vision DID NOT happen. as a matter of fact, it went totally the opposite gaisss....HAHAHAHAHA. and then i EWW-ed sendiri. apo!

oh hi korangs. it's still 2021. i made it back here. good eh? 

as everyone knows, pandemic happened. yes, damn you COVID19! i said it many times and im gonna say it again, this past year paling selalu ucap takziah to family, friends and even strangers. it has been an eye opener year but inshaAllah we will survive this era. alhamdulillah, things are getting better by day. almost everyone is vaccinated and with the smallest hope and faith we must trust Him. God Al-Mighty. my prayers goes to everyone who is effected. BIG HUGS for u people. 

as for me, update - i resigned last month. everyone keeps asking why? in short let me just tell u, demi kesihatan mental and physical. the irony sebab aku macam #ilovemyjob sangat in my last post. hahaha. see, things change in year gais. it happens. and it's OKAY. right? if u know me, im a self-love person. i take care of me. and the decision i took was a leap of faith i guess. but im a believer of rezeki tak pernah salah alamat because it comes from Him. so yeah, im pretty chill. my inner peace is much more important and i really want to be healthy and sane for the people i love who needs me. if u get what i mean. no ill statements but u get me right?

my family grew too. i have new in-laws! 2 new sisters! how cool is that? my brothers tied the knots with their love ones. alhamdulillah. one more to settlekan. any oppa nak submit application for my sister's hand? bole email Kak Nya dia ni. i mean, if i like u, my whole family will too. i posses that super-power as the eldest. haha. extra points if ure into K-Drama. my sister is all about K-Drama, K-Pop, K-travelling and K-trying out new cafes. she digs that. she's also lovely, modest and manja. (i think. or that wasnt the right word. haha) ...if u take care of her properly, she gives back 200% dedication. soft hearted and easily kememe like me. her world is her nephews and niece. also known as Aunty TenTen by them. of course, mood swings ada skali skala tapi biasalah...pompuan. and oh, she cooks! specialty, ayam masak kicap. she owns Tybitsz business with my other sister too. sejenis series of cookies comey2 skali ngap pastu ko ngap lagi pastu ngap lagi pastu tahu2 je dah habis sebalang on the same day u bought it. hahaha. sempat promote plak eh. tiber. okay follow their ig - @tybitz ..sekian. 

u know what didn't change? me and LVDV! woots..woots. we both loved the lockdown months. it was a good time spending time with each other. is that weird? we're close to a decade now. imagine that! still giving me laughs on a daily basis. still having movie nights walaupon bukan pegi cinema. still eating dishes i cook walaupon sometimes i try TikTok recipes yang ntah apa2. we're good. solid.

and that's it.

this wasn't a planned thing. blogging this. it just happened. let's hope it happens a bit more often. #wishfulthinking kita doa sama2 la k. cewah. 

until then, please stay safe and take care everyone. pakai mask and sanitize please. kita jaga kita right? i leave u now with a TikTok video dengan twintots. okbai! 



Popular posts from this blog

:: it's not even ... ::

:: And that was 2022 ::