:: mudah terhibur ::

i was told i am a person yang mudah terhibur. when it is a work-related issue, please read as easily distracted. as much as i want to deny it, i will not. sebab memang betol gua memang mudah terhibur pon. haha. but this got me thinking...

u see, just because i don't have any office to go to or i work at hours yang suka hati or i choose the days i wanna work or not...people tend to think i don't have any job. technically memang i don't have a job,i have a business. there's a difference u know. i work for myself. build my own business. i don't work for orang lain. or work under anyone. when it comes to involvement of orang lain, it's more like i help other people's business. that's what i usually do. one year after another, i swear...people misjudge me about my work or no-work issue is seriously starting to get on my nerves. 

one of my weakness is i tend to grab any opportunity that knocks on my door. when i say any, read as all. be it from baking and selling cupcakes to jual kebaya to doing MLM or whatsoever. i have a habit of giving my time to people who tries to convince me in something. tahu tak about that one person who signs up for everything? that's me. one time masa dekat kedai, there was this girl and boy who came and approached me for NKF. it started with "kakak ada 10minit to spare kejap tak?"...10mins later, aku dah siap sign borang diaorang. mudah terhibur kan? then before leaving the boy asked my permission to take a selfie sebab it was his 2nd day at work and i was his first signed-up. made my day siot. *smiles*

so easy with me kan? if it is interesting enough, ill try it out. if it brings me good rezeki, then alhamdulillah. if it doesn't, ill just move on to the next fellow with the next opportunity. hence, mudah terhibur katanya. i seldom have that menyesal moment/phase. maybe sebab i truly believe everything happens for a reason. one recent event, i lost some amount of money. it was for an investment purpose but it turned out somehow wrong and there's like no-way im getting my money back. u have no idea how much anger i have in me but still i tak menyesal. sebab the incident introduced me with this hardworking kakak who lost RM31k over her own bad judgement in business. that totally made me felt guilty dwelling on my few thousands. akak tu mampu redha, why shouldn't i? right? then baru terperasan, in return what i got was inquiries for bigger groups untuk #MGPA. mudah terhibur works in so many ways, it's just matter of perasan dengan tidak je. 

what im trying to say is, my mudah terhibur weakness is also my strength. i know myself better. i grow to be someone who i wanna be and works towards what i want. it teaches me not only about business but also about the people i deal with in business. it helps my business network to grow. it makes me wiser. cewah. so after all, i think it's okay sebenarnya kalau mudah terhibur pon. at least ada la jugak hasil. ye dok?

Popular posts from this blog

:: it's not even ... ::

:: And that was 2022 ::

:: it's still 2021 ::