:: my lovedbyluvtanya ::


i posted a new year wish on the 1st of Jan and that was it.  everything else was on pending until further notice. then one day kat dalam facebook page i received a message from admin stating someone had reported my fb page as unappropriate. like wtf? im selling preloved clothes for crying out loud. hoh! 

so after resolving the issue and after many days of thinking, ive decided to shut down lovedbyluvtanya......NOT! hehehe..kau gila aku nak tutup my own brand? but some changes are about to happen.

LVDV's honest opinion had me realize that i suck at retailing. bhahahahaha. thank u kamoo...ure very blunt  yet very true. sometimes, menyakitkan hati tapi im sure it's with the best intentions. hahahha. come on, who am i kidding...my bazaar days are over. been there done that. ku membeli lagi banyak daripada ku menjual. apakes? so scrap that out from the list. i did quite okay online via ig but masalahnya...ada plak yang introduce term 'swap'..ish,ish. kesudahannya i often swap daripada menjual. hahahaha. tahu-tahu je LVDV tegur, "apesal i tak penah nampak baju nie before?".."nie bag mana plak nie?"..erks. kantoi. 

so here's what im gonna do next, im just gonna SHARE. that has always been my thing. sharing stories, tips, fashion insights, make-up tutorials, quotes...whatever relevant. obviously things i love. hence loved by luvtanya. if ure my follower (or stalker) on twitter, often you'll see my hashtags. #beautytips laa... #healthytips laa.. #funfacts laa...kan orang cakap, sharing is caring. i care therefore i share. gituhh! 

once in a while i may sell-off my preloved items too. semalam mengemas accessories. tak perasan plak ada banyak. as in banyak gila. everything is over 50pcs. pretty sure i inherent this perangai from mama. pffts. LVDV gave me a caps locks 'NO' when i tweeted about getting some new ones. sobs. see...this is why, skali skala i will sell-off my stuffs. to make room for new ones. eh! but on a serious note, if anyone needs emergency accessories for dinner ke, photoshoots ke, nak gi dating ke or etc, please dont hesitate to buzz me. can pinjam. :P

for now, that's about it. me and my lovedbyluvtanya. feel free to follow on facebookinstagram and twitter ok! 



Popular posts from this blog

:: it's not even ... ::

:: And that was 2022 ::

:: it's still 2021 ::