:: YOU people ::

lately nie kan..people are getting on my nerves. i somehow can relate to the phrase of "the more i get to know poeple, the more i like animals" ...like seriously there's probably 7ribu words mixed up all in my head berkecamuk waiting for the time to spill it out. Yet i havent decided to do that for now...trying my level best to tapis and tapis and tapis ayat-ayat sesuci yang boleh. But so far...still tak brapa suci. so i shaddap la je untuk sementara waktu.

im at a point where my bahasa is so blunt even i myself feels like slapping diri sendiri. i try...try...try...note-to-self most of the time sebab takot sangat my own words will come back and haunt me..lebih2 lagi cause i see the cycle that is happening to people around me. mintak selisih malaikat 44 ye! Tapi tu laa...bila diam, makin menjadi perangai mangkuk hayun sekor2 nie. Hoh!!

i have a lot in plans tis year...for me, for me n lvdv, for me n lvdv n bestlovefriends..for ohanas, for lafamilia, for my GBS..for business ventures..and for all of that rasanya i have no time to entertain such non-sense. sakit jiwa nie dah a bit immune and there's nothing i cant handle. I believe God is great..He knows best n He knows what ive learned from what's happening around me. Tapi im only human..kekadang tu tak ter-control emosi dan kelaharan bahasa. I mean no harm but if the shoe fits...lu pikir la sendiri ekk?!?

all im asking in return, tolong jangan kacau hidup i bole ke? Senang giler kan pertolongan i mintak nie? But just in case u cannot help it...probably the best thing u can do is to shut the fuck up. When u talk about me, eventually i will know. You might say aku nie perasan macam bagus n as if ada orang heran tapi i know people like you akan heran sebab eventho im being blocked on any social media platform yang lain YOU people still read up my blog posts (and stalk my insta too for that matter)..pastu tweet in response of it. pastu bila aku cakap ko bangang ko marah. apa ke bangang nama nya nie...haish!

so let's do each other a favour...mampu?

Popular posts from this blog

:: it's not even ... ::

:: And that was 2022 ::

:: cancelling January ::